Sunday 28 November 2010

Gavin Glass (Featuring Lisa Hannigan) - Myna Birds Album Launch [Video]

Damien Rice and Lisa Hannigan are done. I get it, I really do. Still, like a child stuck in the middle of a messy divorce, I can always hold on to a little bit of hope. Unfortunately, bringing them together again on the interweb is the best I can do. Lisa appears in this exceptional promo video for 'Myna Birds', a moving and impressive debut album from Gavin Glass. Bonus marks for the first track (beginning at about 0:35)...music as it is meant to be!

2 comments:

  1. It's actually Gavin's third album. He also plays in lisa's band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah my mistake, I'd seen him in a couple of Lisa's live videos but never knew he'd released anything before Myna Birds. Thanks! I'll have to get listening....

    ReplyDelete